This standard operating procedure describes at a high level how to create a Process Area in the Stewardship Tier.
The procedure is a high-level document designed to guide the user on best practice to support standard application functionality. For more detailed information consult the online help.
Who Performs this Procedure?
Typically, this procedure is performed by someone in a project leadership role (migration lead / migration technical) who is responsible for configuring the Stewardship Tier's Advanced Data Migration (ADM) solution.
Users assigned the following roles would typically have access to perform this task: -
- System Administrator
- Mgration Developer Advanced
- Navigate to Advanced Data Migration --> Console --> Elements --> Process Area.
- Click the Add button. Your new entry will appear in the horizontal view.
- Populate the fields.
- Process Area - Required - Populate this with a meaningful grouping for how you want to segregate your objects within your migration wave. Typically, Process Areas are aligned to project workstream. Examples would be "SD", "MM" or "P2P", "OTC", "RTC" etc.
- Description - Required - Enter a meaningful description that informs others of the use for the Process Area.
- Once completed click Save.
The process area is now created.