This standard operating procedure describes at a high level how to create an object in the Stewardship Tier.
The procedure is a high-level document designed to guide the user on best practice. For more detailed information consult the online help.
Who Performs this Procedure?
Typically, this procedure is performed by someone in a project leadership role (migration lead / migration technical) who is responsible for configuring the Stewardship Tier's Advanced Data Migration (ADM) solution.
Users assigned the following roles would typically have access to perform this task:
- Navigate to Advanced Data Migration --> Console --> Elements --> Object.
- Click the Add Button. The vertical view will display
There are a number of fields, most are optional. Here we will concentrate on the recommended options. See the online help for detailed information on each field.
Basic Details - Required
- Name - Required - Name of the object
- Description - Required - A meaningful description of the object.
- Priority - Required - The order the object is displayed in the Object page
- Default Planning Group - Optional – If specified here, the values will be inherited in all waves that include the object.
Content Details - Optional
- Complexity, Volume, Data Type - Optional - These can help you with planning and budgeting.
- RICEFW - Recommended - helps track the project deliverables
3. Once completed click Save.
The object is now created but not yet assigned to a Wave / Process Area.