Produce an Automation Engine log
To produce an Automation Engine log, you must first check the AE Insert History Checkbox to start recording history for a log.
If the AE Insert History checkbox is unchecked:
1. Select Common > Automation Engine > Automation Engine Params from the Navigation pane.
2. Click Edit.
3. Click the AE Insert History checkbox.
4. Click Save. This will slow down tasks performed by the Automation Engine, so you must return to this page and uncheck the AE Insert History checkbox when you are done producing the log.
Once the AE Insert Checkbox is checked:
1. Go to the yellow Automation quick panel.
2. Execute the action/feature at issue.
3. Wait for one to two minutes while it completes.
4. Copy the results (with headers) of the following query into an Excel file:
SELECT * FROM DSPCommon.dbo.ttAutomationEngineHistory