- From the Change Request select the workflow position and Dynamic Rules
- Add Attribute to be used for the Dynamic Rule
- Select Add Rule highlight and enter details for rule:
• Attribute value
• Approver Type
• Step Type
In a Dynamic Rule scenario the request is routed dynamically based on the values set with the rule.
- Once the workflows are saved, BRF decision tables are created and populated automatically for rule-based workflow with parallel and dynamic steps.
Decision tables are populated for Rule Based Workflow allowing maintenance even for complex scenarios in RDG with no prior knowledge in ABAP, BRF+ configuration and BAdI implementations.
- To complete workflow select the node and edit connections to open Action Targets
- Complete the appropriate Action details for all workflow steps:
• Target State
- Select to validate the workflow. A validation message should appear.
- Save to complete the workflow and create BRF tables.
Decision tables are populated for Rule Based Workflow.