- From the Change Request select the workflow position and Dynamic Rules
- Add Attribute to be used for the Dynamic Rule
- Select Add Rule highlight and enter details for rule:
• Attribute value
• Approver Type
• Step Type
In a Dynamic Rule scenario the request is routed dynamically based on the values set with the rule.
- To complete workflow select the node and edit connections to open Action Targets
- Complete the appropriate Action details for all workflow steps:
• Target State
- Select to validate the workflow. A validation message should appear.
- Save to complete the workflow and create BRF tables.
- Once the workflow is saved, BRF decision tables are created and populated automatically. Decision tables are populated for Rule Based Workflow allowing maintenance even for complex scenarios in RDG with no prior knowledge in ABAP, BRF+ configuration and BAdI implementations.