This warning displays for multiple reasons.
1. Server Name in Syniti DR does not match Server Address in Collect parameters
The Server Address on this page in Common . . .
. . . must be identical to the one entered in Syniti DR in the Server Name field.
To resolve the issue:
- Update the Server Address field in Common on the Paramaters – Collect page to match the Syniti DR Server Name.
- Perform an IIS Reset on the Application Server.
2. The Syniti DR Server Agent is not running
From the DSP application server, go to the Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services console and confirm that the "Syniti DR Server Agent" service is running.
3. The Target and Source do not have the same names in Collect and Syniti DR
Confirm that the target and source in Collect exist in the Syniti DR Management Center, and that the target and source name are spelled the same as in Collect.