You receive this message when attempting to log into a Syniti Knowledge Platform (SKP) product that doesn't have single sign-on (SSO) enabled.
One or more of these actions may be needed to resolve the issue:
- Enter your account's email address as the 'username'.
- Use all lowercase letters when entering your account's email address as the 'username'.
- Enter your password into a text file so you can confirm each character is accurate. Then copy-and-paste it into the 'password' field.
- Click the blue 'Forgot your password?' text and enter your account's email address.
- Ask an admin of your SKP system to confirm the email address of your account on the Accounts page.
You can also ask them to click the button on that page.
- If you still cannot log in, then submit this type of request for support. Since you cannot get into the product to retrieve your tenant id or name, please identify your company name in the description field.