Go to the end of this article to download a file of all release notes for Syniti Match API Releases.
Note: The 3.2.5 version of Match API is installed with new installations of Match Desktop 1.1.3.
If you want to integrate the API using only Match API 3.2.5, you can install it separately.
The latest version of Match API contains the following:
- For UK Address Verification services, duplicate elements are now ignored when vanity (non-PAF) elements are retained.
- Improved the handling of text qualifiers, which are now stripped on input and added at output.
- Enhanced the Grouping mode exact score output to make it consistent with Matching mode.
- When city or street input is not present, ‘addresskey’ is an empty string instead of 8 spaces.
- Fixed an issue where the result count was not reset when ClearResults() was called.