The pdf files attached to this article are for Syniti Solutions version
7.4.8 and above.
The SAP transports for Stewardship Tier installations are now split into 2 packages and are documented separately:
- Core – contains the functions and programs required by Stewardship Tier to extract data via RFC and load via BDC. These transports are distributed with the Stewardship Tier installation in versions 7.4.8 and later.
- Supplementary – miscellaneous functions, programs, and utilities for supporting SAP-based projects. Contact Syniti Support and raise a support ticket to get this transport.
The code in the Core transports has been modernized to adhere to latest ABAP coding standards. Both the Core and Supplementary transports are compatible with SAP installations of EHP 7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 [SAP_APPL 617] (based on SAP NETWEAVER 740 [SAP_BASIS 740]) or higher.
- Note 1: Customers running older versions of SAP should contact Syniti Support who, where they exist,
- will be able to provide compatible versions of the Transports.
- Note 2: Syniti advises that before requesting and installing the Supplementary Transports, users identify
- the specific functionality provided by the Transport and provide this information on the support ticket they raise to get the Transport.
This table shows the Syniti Transport Bundles alongside the SAP ERP versions that the given bundle was certified against. The method for obtaining the bundle is also listed. A PDF with larger font is attached (Transport Certification 7.4.8.pdf).