Multi-value Derivation Rule
Allows the addition of multiple derivation rules based on the conditions of the driving attribute values.
- Select the dropdown next to the entity and select the Multivalue Derivation.
- Choose whether cross entity derivation applies to the rule that will be created and determine whether or not dependent key entries are needed.
- Add the Driving Attribute(s)
- Add the Deriving Attribute(s)
- Select Add Rule
- Highlight the new line to enter the rule data.
- Enter Rule Details for:
• Driving Attribute(s)
• Workflow Step
• Deriving Attribute(s)
- Save Configuration, select TR and Package. Successful message should appear.