Value Check Rule
RDG provides the flexibility to apply the business rules with the appropriate messages if conditions do not meet the business rule.
- Select the dropdown next to the entity and select the value check rule.
- Select the attribute for the value check and the expression
- Select Generate Flow.
- Complete the conditions using values or attributes.
- Select the workflow step determining when the rule will be enforced.
- Select the message type details. A preconfigured message class and text or custom message can be used.
If AD_POSTAL-REF_POSTA = “DK” 0r AD_POSTAL = “IN,” then display error message “COUNTRY IS INVALID” for All workflow steps
- Save and select the TR.
- The rule is created in the BRF application and a successful message should appear.