Latest version release notes (7.3.1) may be found below and in an attached pdf. There are also attached pdfs for the previous 7.3.x releases.
Syniti Solutions 7.3.1 contains:
NOTE: If you are upgrading from 7.0.6 or below, you may need to migrate your security settings to use centralized security. Users of Data Quality (formerly dspMonitor), Master Data Management (formerly dspConduct), and Mass Maintenance (formerly dspCompose) must update security roles when upgrading to 7.3.1. Refer to the Syniti Solutions Centralized Security Migration Manual for important information about using security in the Stewardship Tier in version 7.3.1 and later. Consult this manual BEFORE updating to 7.3.1, as an analysis of current security assignments must be completed before the Stewardship Tier SAP Accelerators can be updated.
Refer to the Product Certification Matrix for the versions of third-party products that this release has been certified against.
Stewardship Tier (formerly Data Stewardship Platform (DSP®))
A new check box format called INFOR LN (Yes or No) has been added. This format is used for pages developed in custom WebApps that integrate with INFOR technology. This check box passes 1 for True and 2 for False.
Syniti Connect (formerly IG Universal Connect)
As part of the continued rebranding effort, “IG Universal Connect” list box options have been renamed to “Syniti Connect” for the following fields:
- Integrate: Type list box on the Template page
- Connection Type list box on the Target Sources page
- Package Type list box on the Tables page
- Common: Application Data Source Type list box on the Data Source Registry page
To clean up unused columns and to resolve duplicate columns between the Data Source Tables and the Tables pages, the Data Source Tables page was removed. The Columns and SQL Commands icons from the Data Source Tables page were added to the Tables page under the General tab.
Advanced Data Migration
- Wave Load Cycles and Milestones are copied as part of the Wave Copy process. However; the copied Milestone used the wave / load cycle GUID from the original wave instead of the new wave. This issue has been fixed; the copied Milestone now uses the GUID from the new wave. [DSP70-1074]
- Corrected an issue when processing multiple records on the Load Cycle Execution Plan page that had Warning messages. Accepting the Warning message only updated the status of the record on which the warning was accepted. The other records had an unknown status. In this fix, the associated validations have been changed to Messages ensuring that all records have the correct status. [DSP70-1086]
- The behavior of the View Notice Indicator on the Load Cycle Execution Plan page has been updated to improve the user experience. Previously, the indicator displayed after the user clicked the Run Count Views icon, and only under certain situations. In this version, the icon displays with the tool tip "Opportunity and Defect Views Not Configured" after the user clicks the Update From Template icon. The user then clicks the Run Count Views icon, and the indicator displays tool tips if the views fail to run or if there are missing or changed configurations. [DSP70-1087]
Corrected an issue that caused the generated SQL for the Xref mapping to use an incorrect value for the join when using a look up table with multiple keys. With the fix, the SQL generated for validation reports related to multi value key lookup tables includes the correct table join criteria. [DSP70-1092]
The AutoGen.dbo.boaGetCranPortSelectColumnList scalar function did not work with sources that had spaces in the key field names. The function has been modified and now works as expected. [DSP70-1096]
Master Data Management
Corrected an issue in how due dates for SLAs were calculated when a Begin Date came after a Finish Date on the same day. For example, if a work day on the calendar was from 9:00 to 17:00, then a role started on the same day after 17:00, the Due Date was set to the same day at 17:00, which was in the past. With the fix, the Due Date for the SLA is calculated correctly. [DSP70-1097]
Stewardship Tier (formerly Data Stewardship Platform (DSP®))
In this release, Excel Integration functionality in conjunction with field controls has been updated so that the appearance and behavior of the Excel spreadsheet columns is aligned with the page columns on which it is based. Additionally, when using Excel templates that were not created by the Stewardship Tier, under some circumstances, users were able to add or change data in error.
The key changes that have been made are:
- Fields hidden by Page Control Views were previously available in Excel Integration templates and could, in certain circumstances, permit data to be updated when a template was imported into the Stewardship Tier. With this update, hidden fields that are not primary keys are excluded from the Excel Template.
- Under certain circumstances, fields disabled by Page Control Views could update data when a template was imported into the Stewardship Tier. With this update, disabled fields no longer allow update or addition when a template is imported.
- When using Excel integration, in cases where a Horizontalview included fields that did not belong to the underlying table, the fields were not included in the spreadsheet. With this change, these fields are now included in the Excel template but cannot be edited. The import process also excludes these fields.
NOTE: Pages developed in custom WebApps including MDM (previously dspConduct) and Mass Maintenance (previously dspCompose) that use Excel Integration may now function slightly differently. Therefore, when upgrading to this release or above, all such pages should be thoroughly tested and adjusted accordingly. Refer to Exclude Columns from Excel Integration for more information. [DSP70-1068]
Stewardship Tier Upgrade Impact:
When upgrading from DSP 7.0.6 or below to Stewardship Tier 7.3.1 or above, Collect target sources that include SAP connection details will automatically have the saved connection string details converted into a new Data Source of type SAP Application Server. The newly created SAP Application Server Data Source will then be assigned to the Collect target source. After upgrading, it’s important to review and test all Collect target sources to ensure they function correctly. [DSP70-740]
Enhancement Request From Users
The Maximum Retry Interval description throughout Automate was updated to be clearer with a concise example.