Latest version release notes (7.0.6) may be found below and in the attached pdf along with those for the previous 7.0.x releases.
Syniti Solutions 7.0.6 contains:
- Resolved Issues
- Known Issue
To facilitate the mapping process, two changes have been made:
- The SOURCE DATABASE OBJECT field on the following pages now includes the description along with the table name:
- The SOURCE TABLE and the SOURCE FIELD fields on the Field Mappings page now include the descriptions along with their names.
NOTE: For the name and description fields to display in the format NAME (DESCRIPTION) (for example, ITEM(MATERIAL NUMBER)), a user must define the description fields. In the System Type assigned to the data source, set the description field for the source table on the System Type Tables page, and the description for the source field on the System Type Table Fields page. If a description field is not defined, the Source ID displays the table or field name only.
- The DSP has been updated to reflect new corporate name, colors and logos.
- To introduce the capability of linking data-related assets in the DSP to assets from other platforms, an External Reference field has been added to data-related assets in the DSP. The field is an NVARCHAR(max) at the database level and is an HTML Area field in the DSP. Users can enter one or more hyperlinks and supporting commentary into the field to connect assets in the DSP to external references elsewhere. These references may be tied to assets in Syniti cloud, such as rules or terms or to an external report. Any valid URL can be used. The External Reference field has been added to the Vertical View of the following pages:
- Target Source Rules
- Target Source Reports
- Target Rules
- Target Reports
- Target Data Services Rules
- Target Data Services Reports
NOTE: There is a Known Issue related to HTML area controls displaying on Vertical Views with tabbed layouts. See Known Issue for more information.
To prevent processing backlogs and inefficient DSP usage during the execution of large Collect refreshes, the queue ID can be set at the target, target source or table level. Adding a queue ID prevents processing backlogs. By assigning Collect refresh jobs to different queues, you can distribute the jobs across multiple processing threads that can run in parallel. Refer to Assign a Queue to a Refresh for more information.
Previously, Integrate postings did not support the usage of an SAP Message Server. This meant that posting processes could not take advantage of load balancing across available application servers. With this change, users can now use a Message server via Integrate postings and thus make use of load balancing capability. Refer to Establish a Connection to a Target System and Establish a Connection via a Message Server for more information.
- Added access to Page Descriptions through the Tips menu in the top navigation bar, and for each component as the first item on the menu.
- Removed the section Import IGC Governance Elements into dspConduct, as that feature has been deprecated.
- Added the topic DSP Tutorial Videos.
A page designer can streamline request processing by allowing users with the Review role to reject requests from inside a Content WebApp page, instead of rejecting them on the Reviewer Workbench in dspConduct. Refer to Reject Requests from a Content WebApp Page for more information.
Corrected an issue in SQL AutoGen that prevented rules from being dropped and rebuilt for a target. With the fix, when the user sets the Report AutoGen Level to New Reports, then clicks the Create All Reports button on the Automation page, rules already generated for the target are dropped and rebuilt. [DSP70-578]
An issue occurred where the Task page did not open when users added a button or toolbar that linked a task back to its parent page in order to avoid clicking the browser back button multiple times to return to the parent page. The LinkToPageID function has been fixed so that the Task page no longer gets looped and opens as expected when users add a button or a toolbar to return back to the parent page. [DSP70-684]
- CTS components for dspConduct Role Level and Category Role Type event rules are now included. [DSP70-628]
- Fixed an issue when installing Integrate archives using the CTS process. If records in the archive updated records in the target system, the following fields with a blank value were converted to a NULL value:
With the fix, blank values remain blank when the archive is installed. [DSP70-161]
When viewing fields that are HTML area controls on Vertical views with tabbed layouts, the display of buttons on the tab is left aligned. This occurs if the user clicks Edit on the Vertical View with a tabbed layout, then clicks the tab containing the field that is an HTML area. The External Reference field, which displays on multiple DSP pages, is an example. To correct the display, click the tab containing the HTML area control field before clicking Edit. [DSP-8202]
Last Updated on 7/16/2019