For all versions of DSP, ADM or ISA
- Obtain and install an SSL certificate on the DSP application server.
- Set up the SSL certificate in IIS so that it is used by the DSP application.
Note: the above 2 steps should be performed by the client's IT team and are not covered in detail here. There are many online resources on how to import an SSL certificate for IIS.
- Once the IIS configuration is in place, navigate to the Admin > Configuration > Parameters page > Security Settings tab in the DSP.
- Enter the HTTPS address in the Secure URL field.
- Click the Force Secure Connection checkbox to check it.
- Click the Site Parameters tab.
- Update the Web Site Root field with the new URL added in the Secure URL field above.