NOTE: This article is listed in the following 'checklist' guides: [Integrate] Errors while Recording, Posting, or Importing
Versions: All released versions of DSP/DSMA/ADM/ISA
Issue: Error received: Resolved Path does not contain absolute path information
This error may occur when trying to import a BDC script into Integrate. On clicking the upload button in the vertical view of the Template, under File Import, the following error is returned: "The resolved path does not contain absolute path information”.
The root cause of this issue is that a post installation step "Set up and Configure File Paths on the Server" was not performed when the system was deployed.
- Navigate to Common / Configuration / Modules / Parameter - Integrate.
- Review the values assigned for Posting Default Folder, Import File Location and Post File Archive Folder and ensure that all folders specified have the correct permissions set.
- Delete and recreate the Template.
Extra detail on the folder permissions required:
Right-click on the directory, select Properties, go to the Security tab, and ensure that the following users have 'read', 'write', and 'modify' permissions set to Allow:
- LOCAL SERVICE
- NETWORK SERVICE
- The user, if not one of the users listed above, configured to run the Application Pool that hosts the site.
- Any user, if not one of the users listed above, configured to run a Background DSP Service used by the site.