Framework Version: 5.3.3
Description of issue:
Need to create a dDuplicate Service page to run on a schedule.
To create a dDup Service Page:
1. Go into Admin/Webapps and click on the Pages icon on the dDup row.
2. Create a new page with PageType as Service and table as drObject.
The Horizontal view must be similar to the following. The WHERE statement must include the name of the dDup object that you created in the dDup/Configuration/Objects.
CREATE VIEW dbo.webObjectCustomers2Hor
'SELECT *, ''' + dbo.drObject.ViewName + ''' AS [HorizontalTitle] FROM ' + CranSoft.dbo.boaEscapeObjectByDataSourceID(dbo.drObject.DataSourceID,dbo.drObject.ViewName) AS [View],
COALESCE(dbo.webObjectColumn_Count_Sel.Columns,0) AS Columns,
COALESCE(dbo.drObject.SearchID,dbo.ztParam.SearchID) AS SearchID FROM dbo.ztParam
CROSS JOIN dbo.drObject
LEFT OUTER JOIN dbo.webObjectColumn_Count_Sel ON dbo.drObject.Object = dbo.webObjectColumn_Count_Sel.Object
WHERE (dbo.drObject.Object = 'Customers2')
On the Service Properties tab, you can update the values to determine how often to run the page:
3. After creating the new page, click on the Events Icon for that page.
4. Create an On-Validate Event.
5. Click on the Business Rules icon and create the following Business Rules.
6. To run the page and confirm that it's working correctly, go into Admin/Resources/Service Pages. Find the New Service Page you created and click the Start Button.
7. Go into dDup/Objects and you should see the results (how many duplicates found) of the Service Page you ran.