Some companies like to be able to make changes to the background style to DSP. This kind of customization was not supported for DSP 6.0 but is now possible with DSP 6.1 and later version. The following steps will guide the administrator
on how to accomplish these changes.
Create a new style:
(If changing to one of the pre-configured styles other than the default DSP Blue, these steps are not needed.)
- Navigate to System Administration>Configuration>Style>Styles.
- Select Add button, enter the name for your new style, click save.
- On the vertical, select the colors from each dropdown menu (all General, Text, and Buttons options are required).
Applying the new style:
Once the new style has been configured, this will need to be applied through the database.
- Navigate to CranSoft.dbo.Style and find the StyleID (this is a GUID) for your new style.
- Insert the StyleID into the DefaultStyleID field in the CranSoft.dbo.Param table.
- Users will need to refresh their browsers (or logout and back in) to see the change take effect.