NOTE: This article is listed in the following 'checklist' guides: [Integrate] Errors while Recording, Posting, or Importing
Framework Version: 6.x
Application: Integrate 6.x
Description of the problem:
Getting an error when trying to utilize integrated recording feature in Integrate. SAP GUI is installed locally.
Application Pool Identity is correct:
SAP GUI version is 7.3:
There are no other instances of saplogon.exe running under other processes. The connection for the SAP instance is successful.
(After verifying that the environment is set up for recording in Integrate by reviewing this document: https://support.syniti.com/hc/en-us/articles/205490468 perform the following steps)
This was a fix recommended by the developer due to the Client number beginning with a 0:
- Logon to the application server.
- Navigate to \Web\UserArea\E7060238-24E0-47CC-8D26-9E30AE6A2CDE\English\SAPRecordBDC_COM.aspx
- Edit it with a text editor.
- Locate this line: var sapConnection = CreateSAPConnection(sapLogon, "<%=MessageServer%>", "<%=GroupName%>", "<%=SystemName%>", "<%=ApplicationServer%>", "<%=SystemNumber%>", <%=Client%>, "<%=User%>", "<%=Password%>");
- The fix is to add quotes to the Client parameter like this: , "<%=Client%>", which passed the client as a string and fixes the issue
- Save and retest.
This will allow to connect and execute the transaction for the recording.