Framework Version: 5.3.3.X
Application: N/A (Not Applicable) N/A
Description of the problem:
After an upgrade performed on the server, the CranSoft logo is misplaced as seen in the image below.
Follow the process below to resolve this:
- In SQL Server Management Studio, execute the following statement:
SELECT * FROM CranSoft.dbo.[Image] where ImageName = 'CRANSOFT_LOGO_SMALL'
- If there isn't a record returned, please run the following Insert Statement:
INSERT INTO [CranSoft].[dbo].[Image]
3. If the record exists, but the ImageID is not [130b8bde-046b-42e7-a70e-68ae28de1a54] then it has to be updated using the below query:
UPDATE CranSoft.dbo.[Image] Set ImageID = '130b8bde-046b-42e7-a70e-68ae28de1a54' WHERE ImageName = 'CRANSOFT_LOGO_SMALL'
4. If the image_id is the same, then check for the existence of that image file here: C:\Program Files (x86)\CranSoft\Web\Images\CranBerry. The image name is cb16X21.
5. If that image is present , check if the sprite is pointing to the wrong image (e.g. DIRECT_DOWNLOAD instead of CRANSOFT_LOGO_SMALL) and check if the image is there in the database (and not in Admin>Configuration>Styles>Images). If this is the case, then someone might be trying to make changes to that image. This would explain why the image is no longer listed in the database and why the sprite is trying to use a completely different image.