Using Excel Integration on the User Management page (Common) (in versions 7.1 or previous) or the Users page (System Administration), an Administrator can add and update user account data for multiple accounts at one time. At a high level, the Administrator:
- Downloads a template spreadsheet
- Enters information for user accounts in the columns indicated on the spreadsheet
- Imports the account data using Excel Integration
- Sends an email to the new users in Common to force a password reset
To create multiple accounts:
- Select Admin > Security > Users.
- Click the page settings icon and select Excel Integration.
- Complete the fields and click Download to download the spreadsheet to add the user account information to.
- After the data entry is complete, import the spreadsheet using the Import Data tab.
Refer to the topic "Use Excel Integration" in the online help for more information.