To find a SQL object behind a design element in DSP®, you can use the Technical Help page to find the name of the underlying database and its object.
To use the Technical Help page:
- Navigate to the desired WebApp page in the DSP.
- Click the Change Settings icon in the Page toolbar.
- Select Technical Help from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Technical tab.
- Click WebApp > DataSource see the Database Name that the custom WebApp is using.
- Scroll down and click Page Column Properties.
- Click the number that corresponds to the Column Name for which you want to find the underlying database object.
NOTE: Keep in mind that though the DSP identifies the object behind the list as a table, it is probably a view.
Then you can open SQL Server Management Studio to locate and alter the underlying database object.