- Highlight the Data Model you want to extend and select show entities.
- Expand the data model and highlight an entity. Select Add Entity Enter Transport Request if prompted.
- Every data model must have a Type 1 entity, select the Entity type radio button in the Entity Details screen and select next and enter entity details:
• Entity Name – Name of entity
• Description – Description of the entity
• Package – Select a package from the drop-down
Additional fields are defaulted:
• Storage / Use Type – Changeable via CR (for all Type 1 entities) and disabled from further selection.
• Is Entity Key – Type 1 entity is the head entity and disabled from further selection.
• Validity/Entity – No Edition, applicable for FI domain and data models only
• Key Assignment
• Is Hierarchy Type
• Data Element – is blank and disabled, not applicable for Type 1 entities.
Select next (Type 1 Entity Additional) allows the optional entry of entity level details.