Create a Leading Relationship
A leading relationship can be created between two type 1 entities in the data model.
- Choose a custom type 1 entity for which the leading relationship should be added and highlight a row underneath it. Click Add Entity . Select the radio button for Leading Entity.
- Select another type 1 entity (custom or standard) from the Entity Name list. Click Insert.
- A leading relationship is created between the two type 1 entities.
- Click Check Data Model .
- If there are no errors, click Activate Data Model to activate the data model and generate structures.
- Activation may take a few minutes. Click Refresh to get the status or click Show Messages .