Multi Value UI Property
Used to set multiple properties at once.
- In the home screen, select ‘Field Property Configuration’
- Select the specific Change Request Type for which the enhancement must be applied.
- Notice that the rule type is Entity.
- Select or search for the Entity which contains the field desired.
- Select ‘Multi Value Field Property’
- Add Driving Attribute(s) – the attributes which, when they have the values in the rule, will result in a property being applied to the deriving attribute(s).
- Add Deriving Attribute(s) – The attribute(s) whose field property will change based on the Driving Attribute.
- Click ‘Add rule’ to add as many rule rows as desired.
- Enter values in each row as a different rule. Choose the workflow step that each rule row will be applied to.
In this example, when the business partner category is Person, the field for house number will be required. When the business partner category is Organization, the field for house number will be hidden. These rules will apply to every workflow step.
- Click Save Configuration. Choose a transport and package.
- A success message will confirm your property is saved. The property will appear in the list for this entity.