Multi Value UI Property
Used to set multiple properties at once.
- In the drop down, select 'Multi Value Field Property'
- Add Deriving Attribute – The attribute which changes based on the Driving Attribute.
- Add Driving Attribute – The attribute which is to be matched against a value or check to determine the property of the Deriving Attribute.
- Select ‘Add rule’ to add multiple values.
- Enter each value as a different rule, where each Field Property setting is for the Deriving Entity. If it is to be applied for only one part of the workflow step, select the steps under WF – STEP column, or else ** – for every WF step.
- Select the Property options.
- Select save, then the TR and Package.
The Rule will be created and displayed under Multi UI Property.