Governance is necessary to help you maximize the value of data and improve the efficiency of business processes. Learn from long-time governance practitioner, AbbVie, about its initiative to improve and expand its governance footprint to a modern and future-ready state baseline. Watch this webinar to understand AbbVie’s business challenges and how high data quality controls have improved business outcomes while keeping agile to support ever-changing corporate initiatives.
Get an inside view on:
- How Abbvie built its Governance Organization from the ground up
- Why Data Quality is a key goal and helps enable business outcomes by reducing errors that interrupt business processes
- How constant communication and building a Governance Roadmap can help you gain internal support for your organization
- Kevin Leman, Director, Master Data Foundation Processes, AbbVie
- Matt Wagnon, Senior Product Manager, Syniti
Watch the webinar recording HERE by logging into BrightTALK.