You can use a plugin to extract a DSP System Type and format it into a .json file to import into Syniti Cloud. This allows the fields in the System Type to be viewed and used in the cloud.
To use the plugin:
- Submit a Request to Support and request the DSP_SystemType_To_IGC_System_Field_Plugin.zip file. This file contains:
- Copy the IGCSystemFieldsAdapter.dll and IGCSystemFieldFileBuilder.dll to the [DSP Install Directory]/Web/UserArea/<GUID of Custom WebApp>/Process folder on the Application server. NOTE: Ensure the DLL files are unblocked by right-clicking the file name, selecting Properties in Windows Explorer and confirming the Read Only check box is not checked.
- Register IGCSystemFieldsAdapter.dll as a plugin on the Plugins page in System Administration in the DSP.
- Run the SQL script InstallScript_Directions.sql in the database of the custom WebApp.
- Create a page in the DSP using the Page Table and Horizontal view from the InstallScript_Directions.sql.
- Add an Event on a 'CreateFile' button that calls the plugin registered in step #3 above.
NOTE: Register the event as a background event.
- Modify the page with List Boxes and Column Properties as needed.
- Once the page is complete, click the Create File button to create the .json file.
- Follow the steps in Syniti Cloud help to add the system and import fields.
- SystemTypeID -The ID of the System Type for which the .json files will be created.
- FileName - The name and full path of the .json file that will be created for the System Type.
NOTE: The folder must exist on the server.
- SystemName -The name of the system in Syniti Cloud to which the files will be uploaded.
NOTE: You must add this system in Syniti Cloud.
- BatchSize - The number of fields that should be included in each file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.