This is another post from another Product Training Specialist, Glenn McGinnis.
This feature provides a user the ability to display data contained within a selected table or view in DSP. The proper operation of the feature begins when a user accesses the page in DSP, then adds or edits a record. Once the table or view is selected from the Data View list box, and the record is saved, clicking the Link button displays a page containing the desired data.
To enable the feature on a page, within your customer WebApp:
- Add a Column to your page’s table
- Name it DataView
- Use datatype nvarchar(256)
- Use the below example to modify your page’s view
- Add “List Box” Column Property to “DataView” column on the page
- Use Plugin – Schema – Views as List Source -or- Use Plugin – Schema – Tables as the List Source
- Select Name from List Value field
- Select Name from List Display field
- Add “Image” Column Property to “Link” column on the page
- Select CranSoft.Sql.View from Image ID field
- Select Dynamic View from Dynamic Link Type field
- Select Popup Window from Link To Method field
BackOffice Associates offers professional, instructor-led training in an interactive hands-on style. To view the latest schedule of classes currently offered, visit http://www.boaweb.com/company/product-training/
Please sign in to leave a comment.