We have now released a DSP plugin that will allow users to view and edit parent-child hierarchies. A sample screenshot is shown below.
- Graphically display parent-child hierarchies
- Read hierarchy data from any table or view
- Filter hierarchy data prior to loading
- On-demand loading of nodes to handle large hierarchies
- Start visualisation on any node in the hierarchy
- Capture selected node for downstream processing
- Drag and drop editing
- Display in 1 of 4 orientations
Please submit a support ticket to obtain the deployment package for this plugin which contains the plugin, instructions and example setup scripts.