If at any time you need to update your Syniti Data Replication or DBMoto license (typically when you purchase the product and receive a permanent key), you can use the License Information dialog in the Management Center. Note that you must always have a single valid license file for Syniti DR/DBMoto. New license files received from Syniti should contain ALL your license details. Therefore, when you import a new license file, it will replace the previous one.
- In the Management Center Metadata Explorer, select the server for which you want to modify the license.
- From the right mouse button menu, choose Manage Licenses.
- In the License Information dialog, click Import License.
- In the new dialog, provide the pathname to the license file (dbmotolicense_company.txt) you received via email from Syniti.
- Click OK to close the dialog.
- Verify your new license details in the License Information dialog.
- If the license key is not valid, double-check that you have entered all information correctly.
- If you encounter further problems, contact technical support using the Submit a Request link in the Help Center.