Note: Considering lack of demand, we have discontinued the Local Help in SDR 9.8.2. Please refer to Syniti Data Replication User Guide to download a User's Guide if you need a local help file.
With Syniti Data Replication 9.7, the user's guide is offered via a centralized server. This enables more frequent updates and reduces the size of the Syniti DR installation package. However, if you run Syniti DR in an environment where there is no access to outside internet, you can request a zip file and install the help locally.
- In the Help Center, submit a request to the technical support team to obtain a zip file containing the Syniti DR User's Guide for the product version you have installed.
- When you receive the zip file, extract it under the Docs folder in the Syniti DR installation folder. Please check that there are two folders: UsersGuide and APIHelp.
- Start the Management Center.
- From the TOOLS menu, choose Options.
- Check the Use Local Help option.
If Syniti DR is unable to find the help in the correct location, a dialog is displayed and you cannot proceed. Go back to the Docs folder and check that the UsersGuide and APIHelp folders have been extracted.
- Click OK to close the Options dialog.
You should now be able to run the help locally.