New AMAS process tool
The installation for AMAS involves installation of the API and AMAS data packs. The AMAS API and AMAS Data are platform dependent.
A. AMAS API:
- The respective library files for the corresponding platform must be uploaded in the same location as the Loqate API installation directory.
- For Windows platforms, you would also need the VC71 redistributable libraries found in (VC71) folder.
B. AMAS data:
- AMAS data are platform specific.Therefore, respective data for the corresponding platform must be uploaded.
- The data files should end up inside data\amas subdirectory where ‘data’ is the Loqate data installation directory.
No special configuration is needed.
To use lqtBatch using this new process tool, pass “amas” as the parameter for –p option
e.g. lqtBatch … –p amas
This invokes the AMAS process tool.
Add “AMAS” in the lqtProcessList and pass the process list to lqtServer’s
- A. AMAS process requires the following format as input:
- Format 1 : Address1, Address2, Address3(optional) and Country
|35 Stirling Hwy||Crawley WA 6009||AUS|
- Format 2: Address1, Locality, AdministrativeArea, PostalCode and Country
|35 Stirling Hwy||Crawley||WA||6009||AUS|
The following page include detailed information regarding the AMAS Fields