|Product:||Syniti Data Replication, DBMoto|
|Summary:||Generating traces from the Tools > Options menu for the Management Center, API, Service Monitor and Verifier Scheduler|
For information on generating a Replication Agent/Data Replicator or Server Agent Trace, see the Help Center Article Generating a Syniti Data Replication/DBMoto Trace File (Data Replicator/Server Agent).
DBMoto 8 and Above - Management Center, API, Service Monitor and Verifier Scheduler Traces
- In the Management Center,from the TOOLS menu, choose Options.
- In the Options dialog, go to the Trace tab.
- Click in one or more checkboxes to enable a trace.
- If requested by the support staff, click Settings to open the Trace Settings dialog and specify which traces to run.
- Set file parameters as needed.
- Click OK to set the trace(s).
IMPORTANT: Once you have generated the trace file, go back to the Options dialog Trace tab to deactivate tracing
The default location for generated trace files is the Log folder.