RDG Derivation Rule enables the derivation of a single value based on the business conditions (check expressions in the below screen) for the driving attribute values between the entities.
- Select the dropdown next to the entity and select the Derivation rule.
- Select the attribute for the derivation and the expression
- Select Generate Flow
- Complete the conditions using values or attributes:
• If AD_POSTAL-REF-POSTA = “US”
• And AD_POSTAL-CITY1 = “DENVER”
• Then derive the attribute value AD_POSTAL-POST-COD1 = “80014” only for Initial processing step
- Save the Rule.Configuration, select TR and Package. Successful message should appear.